We often tend to dive into the pool of conventional norms. These norms, in general, have been a part of major preconceptions. For the preconceptions that have engulfed humanity with certain thoughts such as: “Healthy food is monotonous”, “Healthy food is boring”, etc. What if we let health and taste intermingle together? Today’s chicken recipe is a little offbeat than most of my earlier ones. It is easy to cook, with minimal ingredients. Healthy Chicken Curry Recipe is the highlight of lockdown fitness and how can I miss the opportunity to make my readers lick their fingers on a healthier note! Read the entire recipe blog to know how the horizon of preconceptions end and health meets taste at your own kitchen.
Cuisine: Health has no cuisine as such
Preparation time: 25 minutes
Cooking time: 20 minutes
Serving: Three foodie-teers
- Black pepper
- Chicken pieces (More the legs, better off you are)
- Safflower Oil
- Hung curd
Healthy chicken curry Recipe step by step
1. Let the chicken legs hit the gym. Sauté and stir them in minimal oil. Of course, there’s a diet plan which requires less oil consumption. Did you forget that? Until they give you the light of golden hour, keep sautéing and stirring them.
2. The most satisfying thing in the kitchen lies in exercising your hands that peel and cut vegetables. Cabbage, onions, tomatoes and carrot can be your weightlifters for now. (Read it as veggies that need to be peeled and cut)
3. We have our four musketeers to help us accomplish this culinary adventure: freshly cut tomatoes, carrots, onions and peeled cabbage. Then add the holy grail of this recipe shown below. Can you guess the ingredients in the mixture? Saute and stir them in safflower oil for a few minutes. (Remember using minimum oil proportion.)
4. It is time to add my favourite ingredient, hung curd into the mixture. Mix it with all your heart and soul.
5. Add the golden-brown beauties into the mixture and cover the lid of the clip-on cookware. Let the preparation simmer and cook for 15 minutes. Ensure turning the chicken upside down in between to ensure all the sides are properly cooked.
6. Your healthy chicken curry is ready to be served. Enjoy!
If you ever wanted to sneak into how to make KFC style chicken you got to click here.
Thanks for reading. If you like this recipe, please feel free to share with your friends. I will be glad to know if your search keyword is “Healthy chicken curry recipe” lands you here. Trying this at home? You can tag me on Instagram at foodicted.fellow to show gratitude. Subscribe my blog for more updates.
Disclaimer: “Tailor your life with Aritro (www.stylingupmylife.com)” is not liable for the outcome of this very recipe you try from my blog. An individual may not obtain desired results due to dynamic elements such as cooking temperatures, human errors, the quantity of certain ingredients, omissions, or individual cooking skills.