Desserts are our way to heart and soul. No matter how much appetizers or main course dishes occupy your tummy, there’s always a little space for desserts. The lockdown 3.0 has witnessed stress, restlessness, boredom grow in foster. But there are few positive things that one must have noticed by now. Every single person is trying their level best to cook those dishes at home that they used to savour in cafes and restaurants. But what if, your oven stops working and you don’t have a blender? Seems horrifying? I love baking the world into a better place for living. “How to make cupcakes without oven?” has been a very common question since a very long time. Today’s blog post enunciates the recipe comprehensively. Put your seatbelts on, as we embark upon a scintillating gastronomic adventure.
Ingredients: How to make cupcakes without oven
- Baking powder
- Baking soda
- Hung curd
- Vanilla essence
- Cashew nuts, raisins and other dry fruits
How to make cupcakes without oven- Step by Step recipe
1. We all know the art of churning the positive qualities of a renowned personality and apply them in our daily life activities. Sift baking powder and baking soda into the bowl and add a considerable amount of sugar.
2. Add two beaten eggs into the mixture we created above and whisk it for a minute or two. I am yawning in between and you can continue doing the same.
3. Hung curd is one of my favourite ingredients and so is vanilla essence. I got to whisk both the ingredients along with the mixture while grooving on an item number.
4. Add some water in between and keep whisking until the mixture becomes smooth and consistent. Believe me, it is the most important and tedious job to do manually. But, if you get it right, then the dish turns out to be beyond perfect.
We are almost done
5. Pour your heart out into the paper cups as in; pour the mixture not the heart, you fool. (Ensure that the cups are half-full)
6. If you thought of using a regular cooker, you are absolutely wrong. We thought to be a bit more innovative with the usage of clip-on cookware. Place the cooking grate inside the clip-on cookware and let it pre-heat for almost 20 minutes.
7. Add some cashew nuts, raisins and other dry fruits to the mixture while the pre-heating process is going on.
8. It’s time to cast your magic spell but make sure you don’t hurt yourself in the process. Place the cups carefully on the pre-heated cooking grate and cover the clip-on cookware with its lid.
9. Bake your world into a better place for 15 minutes on medium flame and another 15 minutes on low-medium flame.
10. Imagine you are a CBI agent and all you need to do is use a toothpick to ensure the cupcakes are baked properly or not.
YOU CAN ENJOY WATCHING THE ENTIRE RECIPE ON MY YOUTUBE CHANNEL RIGHT HERE:
READ ABOUT DEHRADUN’S MOST WELL KNOWN HOME BAKERY AND WHAT IT HAS GOT TO OFFER HERE.
Thanks for reading. If you like this recipe, please feel free to share with your friends. I will be glad to know if your search keyword is “How to make cupcakes without oven” lands you here. Trying this at home? You can tag me on Instagram at foodicted.fellow to show gratitude. Subscribe my blog for more updates.
Disclaimer: “Tailor your life with Aritro (www.stylingupmylife.com)” is not liable for the outcome of this very recipe you try from my blog. An individual may not obtain desired results due to dynamic elements such as cooking temperatures, human errors, the quantity of certain ingredients, omissions, or individual cooking skills.
15 thoughts on “How to make cupcakes without oven- Step by step recipe”
This is so Tasty
Thank you for sharing this. This looks simple and best part we don’t need oven for this. I will definitely try this.
Like u am a huge fan of desserts and sweets..bengali what to do. And here is cheers to this awesome options for so many who can now not bother to invest in that oven
Wow I am gonna try this out. This recipe looks so yummy and easy. Post more.
I haven’t tried making cup cakes till date. But your recipe looks worth giving a try and that too without oven. Thanks for the recipe.
Wow this is easy! Can you share an eggless version too? I can’t use eggs at home.
These are so cute cup cakes. Shall try as bakingbis giving my kids a great time in this Lockdown. And I liked the way you used paper cups.
Thanks for sharing detailed recipe to make cupcakes. I will going to try this for sure. This cupcakes really looks so droooling.
I was thinking so much if cupcakes recently but my oven went for a toss; am i glad that i found your recipe; looking at the pictures & step by step recipe; i think its doable for me . Definitely making this
Wow this is such a simple and a great recipe totally worth trying.
This receipe is so great and thank u for sharing an easy method esp for those who don’t have an oven
Will surely check out the YouTube video to make it on the weekend. Loved the idea of not having to bake it and all.
Wow that’s so easy recipe for cupcakes.I am gonna try this out for sure today . Thanks for sharing.
I am surely gonna try these cup cakes. Like your humorous take in between the recipe.
I never realized that one could make cupcakes without oven. During this lockdown, you are taking creativity to another level by posting such innovative recipes. Keep it up my friend!