Tea connoisseurs prefer green tea over other types of teas. Who agrees with it? I know, you all are feeling quite numb. Believe me, if you have ever appreciated the taste of green tea, you are a real chaivinist. Amongst black tea, oolong tea, chamomile tea, Kashmiri Kahwa, how did Green tea trend so much in this very year? Now, that’s the most astonishing part, right? Appreciation comes from proper knowledge and further, knowledge comes from adequate interest and practice. Green tea can’t be appreciated by all, but who does, surely knows its bullets of benefits. Lets get to know about Green tea in detail including unknown facts about green tea.
History of Green Tea: Where it all started
China deserves a huge round of applause and a warm hug for bringing Green tea into existence. Yes, you heard it right! The Emperor of Shennong (who is a popular personality in the field of mythology of Chinese agriculture and medicine) took rest somewhere during one of his anticipated trips. He was engrossed in sipping a cup of hot water when, suddenly few tea leaves fell into the cup from a burning twig which laid nearby. “Oh my my! It is so refreshing and I am really eager to try another one”, exclaimed the emperor with utmost joy. Thus, Green tea came into existence with this unsung event.
Consumption of tea became a ritual in China and “Tea ceremonies” often used to take place around 5th century. The process of steaming banished the darkening of tea leaves which in turn, gave the “natural” look of the tea leaves. After ages, Japanese dynasties introduced the process of infusing whole tea leaves in hot water to fix the “green” trait which gave birth to “Sencha Green Tea”.
Unknown facts about Green tea
- Green tea heals the surface epithelium of the skin, that overlies the dermis., hence it is good for the skin.
- Did you know, green tea contains amino acid, L-Theanine? How does it help? It relaxes our nervous system and consequently, helps us to take rest after a tiring day.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women must avoid too much consumption of green tea due to presence of caffeine.
- A considerable amount of control has been noticed by Medical News Today, in bleeding and wounds by the consumption of green tea. Magical enough?
- Consumption of green tea decreases the level of cholesterol is a “Wow” factor for my dad.
- Did you know, you can take green tea in capsule form? I guess, not.
- Once I felt itchy on my skin and my mom sprinkled some green tea leaves on it and voila! It is all gone.
Benefits of Green Tea
- Green tea contains antioxidants like Catechins, which reduce the formation of free radicals in the body. It protects cells from getting damaged.
- Green tea contains stimulant and amino acids which improves the brain cells and decreases anxiety.
- Okay! So tell me who consumes green tea for loosing extra fat? Come on! Everybody loves green tea for the same reason. Various study have shown results that, green tea helps in burning out extra fat and increases metabolism.
- Green tea is the “Dhanvantari” for healing prostate cancer, colorectal cancer and breast cancer.
- Catechins in green tea improves dental health by killing bacteria.
- Okay! This one is helpful for my dad. Dad! Are you listening? Green tea lowers diabetic level. How cool is that?
Buy your InstaCuppa Vacuum Insulated Tea Travel Mug to treat yourself in a special manner because why not? Every soul deserves a certain amount of happiness. Enjoy your sip of green tea with InstaCuppa. Here’s the mighty link to get your product right at your doorstep:
Thanks for reading. Please let me know your feedback . Thank you for supporting me as always and stay tuned for my next blog-post.
Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.”
25 thoughts on “Green Tea: Unknown facts, benefits and more #SuperBloggerChallenge #InstaCuppa”
Well known facts
Welcome to the Green Tea Squad
That’s indeed a detailed post about the history and benefits of green tea. Also about instacuppa product.
Woow will be trying it soo
Green tea is extremely useful and it is rightly called as Asian elixir. From top to toe it manages everything for us. Just 2 cups daily and we are sorted.
Informative post as i wasn’t aware much about history of Green tea and the facts mentioned are new to my knowledge too
Many were known facts but I loved reading your post on Green tea.
I am a die hard tea lover but I mostly drink green tea to detox my body and increase immunity…never knew the history behind it..thanx for this insight
Few known facts and new good to knew facts. I liked reading your posts.
Amazing and beautiful post. Instacuppa is the trusted brand. Green tea is best for the weight loss, and to boost immunity. Great thoughts.
Green tea has so many multifold health benefits. It is also a great alternative to coffee or milk tea.
Thanks for sharing this post. Green tea has some awesome benefits. I can’t live without green tea. It’s a must-have for me.
Wow! I didn’t know the history of green tea! Green tea is my favourite! Cannot do without it even for a day! Loved the post!
That’s a very informative post on green tea. Thanks for sharing this information with us.
This is a very well researched pots with some fun facts about green tea.I like the Instacuppa detox bottle too Thanks for being a part of #Superblogchallenge with #Instacuppa
Detox or no detox, i just love green tea. It always make my evening much better… great to know so much about it
Green tea is definitely so healthy for our body.. Thanks for the great info .. It is helpful..
Green tea detox sounds great for healthy lifestyle. Instacuppa green tea infuser sounds great for perfect brewing of green tea
Well researched and detailed article. While of course Green Tea is popular as a weight loss liquid, many of the other benefits, especially about its positive effect on controlling/ managing cholestrol and diabetes – thanks for sharing this information.
A well written post but I seriously doubt it helps in weight loss! Have you tried it ?
I am so tempted to buy the entire range of instacuppa products after reading such amazing posts.
Just want to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is simply great and i can assume you are an expert on this subject. Well with your permission allow me to grab your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please continue the enjoyable work.
Each n every article/content is so perfect, informative n useful; dat I will get addict to dis blog n definitely will frequently come over dis to read newer as well as older post to regain informations n my knowledge…