Dineout was founded in the year 2012. What is it about? A table reservation app which allows diners/foodies to reserve a table of their choice at selected restaurants in a particular city. Dineout account holders get access to more than 40,000 restaurants in India. The users save a whooping 30% of their dining expenses over a regular individual.
As we can see clearly that the month of love and kisses has approached quickly. February brings pleasure. It brings eternal joy on all those faces which desire to be genuinely happy. Dineout has introduced #MonthOfMore offer to make your lavish and scrumptious brunch, a budget-friendly one. How is it done? Lets get to know about it, step by step.
- The user needs to sign up on Dineout app/website and avail 500 INR
- He/She can refer friends and family members to earn 200 INR for each registration.
- When you add money in your Dineout wallet, you are eligible to avail extra 5% of it.
- The moment you pay your bill with Dineout Pay, you become eligible to earn a 20% cashback upto 300 INR. Isn’t that cool?
- Have some deals? You’re luckier. You are automatically eligible for a 20% cashback.
- Have an account at the nearest HDFC Bank? Oh! Then it would act like “Sone pe suhaga offer”. You can buy deals using your HDFC Debit/Credit card and get an additional cashback of 50% cashback upto 75 INR per transaction and 150 INR, throughout the month of February on the booking fees.
- The ending deserves to be he sweetest. Avail a Gourmet Passport membership at half the price. A flat 50% discount on GP throughout GIRF, is all what you deserve. Feeling special? Of course, you should because you are.
Still not believing it? I myself tried it few days back as my mom resides in Kolkata. I signed up on Dineout app and instantly availed 500 INR in my wallet. I referred one of my college mates about this offer and got 200 INR more. I went on to add 2000 INR in my Dineout wallet and I availed 5% more of that amount. Therefore I have (500+200+2000+100=) 2800 INR in my wallet. Hence, after spending 2000 INR, I earned 800 INR extra. How cool is that!
I also tried my hands on the second step to see whether it works or not. I bought two deals which guarantee me a whooping 50% on my order. I used my dad’s HDFC Debit card to pay for the same, to avail 50% on my booking fee, as addressed earlier in points.
Finally, I paid the total bill through Dineout Pay and voila! I got another 20% cashback upto 300 INR for the same.
My experience with Dineout? I fell in love with it more than my beloved.
Hurry up fellas! You may miss the offer because I have plans to extend my tummy soon.
Thanks for reading. Please let me know your feedback . Thank you for supporting me as always and stay tuned for my next blog-post.
Follow me on the below-mentioned social media platforms to stay updated with an amazing journey of my life:
Note: This article is written as a part of SuperBloggerChallenge conducted by Healthwealthbridge.com, Allaboutthewoman.com and should not be repurposed, republished or used otherwise. The content herein is owned by the blogger. SuperBloggerChallenge is not responsible for any kind of infringement caused.”
10 thoughts on “Dineout #MonthOfMore Offer: Here’s all you need to know #SuperBloggerChallenge #InstaCuppa”
This seems like a cool app for food lovers. Will surely check it out. Great post.
it seems interesting! will definitely check it out!!! the article is well detailed and amazing #Superbloggerchallenge
This definitely seems to be an app that needs checking out. Access to 40,000 restaurants with so many add-ons. Definitely sounds promising.
This is an age of smart business ideas like this. I guess can also create history like swiggy or Zomato. Best of luck!!
I am not an app person but surely recommending this to my foodie friends.
I have tried it and found it cool.
thanks for the article.
In my family except for me and my husband, eavery one is very coupon savvy and they love dineout for the simple reason that it gets you the best eat out deals.
I’m definitely using this next term I want to make reservations. Thank you so much for providing more details.
Sounds like a promising app. I will check it out.
wow i was not aware about Dining app before.I am surely going to check it out.Looks cool